I Offer You a Safe, Welcoming Space to Reflect On
Your Unfolding Life with God
Spiritual Companioning is a relationship of sacred trust.
As your spiritual director, I believe that both this relationship and the space in which it is nurtured are sacred. Each is created and held as I listen to the Spirit and you with attentive stillness, while encouraging you to do the same. My role in this practice involves inviting you to awaken to the Spirit’s sustaining presence in your story, carrying you faithfully to God in prayer, and assisting you in discerning and embracing abundant life in God’s love.
Flexible Hours. Sessions in-person
or via Zoom
Sliding fee structure of $60-85 per hour.
Tuesday - Friday: 9am-6pm
I am a spiritual director, retreat guide, and couples facilitator shaped by over 30 years of pastoral ministry and contemplative practice.
The values that center me in this sacred calling include:
• Hopeful trust: That God is present and active above, in, and through all things.
• Hospitality: Nurturing a welcoming, safe, and sacred space for holy listening.
• Humility: The true spiritual director is God the Spirit.
• Attentiveness: Listening to the Spirit and you with prayerful stillness.
• Integrity: Cultivating serenity and balance by attending to my own soul work.
Certification through Franciscan Spiritual Center
Member, Spiritual Directors International
PO Box 99, Vida, OR 97488